Jun 21, 2018
A conversation with a friend who recently gave an "introduction to anarchism" workshop and is also writing an article called "Making Our Relationships More Free." He's putting forward an anarchism that seeks a collective, relational freedom rather than an individual one.
- how to frame anarchism to people who don't understand it yet.
- a forthcoming anthology about the place of individualism in anarchism.
- the difference between freedom and capacity.
- the definition of freedom, and how to envision freedom without relying on liberal or capitalist conceptions of the individual.
- how we get free through changing and remaking our relationships with other people and other living things.
- the possibility of global revolution.
- the difference between anarchist analysis and revolutionary strategy.